Friday, December 11, 2009

One Little Good Thing

Whew! I always have a little fatigue after our Christmas concert. Thank goodness this year's concert happened so early in December! I "checked out" for a few days and... well, recovered.

During our Christmas concert, I spoke with friends who have been reading this blog. They said they read the
100 Things I Love About You on Your 41st Birthday blog and it prompted them to write their own lists.  To date, their family has traded their own love lists.  I'm honored that they started something so unique and special after reading something here.

To anyone else, I offer this challenge.  If you have not made a list for your own love, do it.  I started my list when I was a little ticked at Joe.  I ended it remembering why I love him and for how long I've loved him and where our future lies.  It's a good thing.  A very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment