Saturday, May 8, 2010

The List

There's a list hanging on the inside of the pantry door. 

It's really long.

Strange how every time I cross off something on the list, it seems like it's getting longer.

Still, I like what's happening around here.  We're acting like a team with a common goal.  Every now and then someone gets a little attitude, takes a break, and rejoins the team.

I could have a graduation party tomorrow.  I'm not that person who needs everything in a certain place in order to welcome people to our home.

No.  That's SO not me.  Ask the friends who've been over in the middle of painting projects or the morning after Adam's friends visit.  Scary messy!

But I'm not above taking advantage of the opportunity presented by a pending event to justify a list like the pantry one. 

Next major project?  Garage reorganization.  Hasn't happened in the fifteen and a half years we've lived in this house.

How am I feeling about it?

Can't.  Freaking.  Wait. 

!

No comments:

Post a Comment