Friday, May 7, 2010

Really Good Advice

Dear Adam:

1.  Wash it before it stinks.
2.  Put dishes in the kitchen.  In fact, don't even take them out of the kitchen.
3.  Never, ever drink things with flavor.  Almost everything with flavor leaves a stain or sticky mess.
4.  Shave your whiskers outside.  It keeps away some kind of plant-eating wildlife, and keeps the bathroom counters clean.
5.  Wear flip flops and go commando.  Less laundry.
6.  At least one color in the bottoms should match one color in the tops.  Or buy everything in white and black.
7.  If it's funny enough to happen on television, never try it at home.  Never.
8.  Remove enough junk from your vehicle so that the seat belts fit properly.
9.  ...

Well.

That list of annoyances is much shorter than I thought it would be.  I sat down thinking I could write a list of 100 things.

I'm left feeling a little sad that Adam's about to leave home.

Thank you, Blog, for helping reset my priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment