Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Red Dress

I'm wearing this dress on Mother's Day.  I found it on a sale rack for $11.00 and it's the size I like to wear.

I have a lotta work to do if I want it to look nice when I wear it.

It's good to have a goal that's manageable.  It's also good to have that dress hanging where I can see it every morning and every night.

I think I'll bring it to Spain too. 
---------------------------------------------------------------
In other news... I am so excited to go back to school on January 31.  I like learning something new every day or so.  While it was nice to have time off to manage holiday things, I'm ready to go back!

This semester, it's Latin 1120 and Mythology.  If the education person ever returns my call, maybe I'll add an education class.

No comments:

Post a Comment