Friday, July 29, 2011

Hey You..... Yes, YOU...

I've noticed there are certain people who find themselves beyond the "law," so to speak.

These people commit crimes - crimes truly punishable by the law or crimes punishable only by conscience - and then they forgive themselves and pretend nothing ever happened.

Really?

There are always consequences attached to actions.  Always.  Why do some people walk away from their own disasters as if nothing ever happened?

I can't do that.  I walk away from my own disasters with a burden.  I pay the price for my transgressions in many ways - most of which are private.  And right now - thankfully - I have nothing on my conscience.

1 comment:

  1. They only appear to walk away with no consequences, but the burden remains. The question is whether they carry it with them to Judgement Day or leave it at the cross long before. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete