Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Got the Goods

¡Anoche recibí mi calendario para clase de enero!  Por lo que he podido hacer mi reserva de alojamiento.  Durante la primera semana nos quedaremos aquí:


  
http://www.sevilla5.com/apartments/plaza-santa-cruz.html.

Espero poder pasar el resto del mes aquí:
 

¿Hay una persona en el mundo tan afortunada como yo?

Last night, I received my calendar for my January class.  So now I can make my reservations.  The first picture is of the place I will stay the first week with my family.  The second and third pictures are of the place I will stay during my month of study. Is there a person in the world as fortunate as me?

The schedule:
December 28:  Leave for Spain with the Fam
January 3:  Students arrive in Seville and Orientation Starts
January 4:  Orientation Continues
January 5:  Classes Begin (and Joe and I celebrate 21 years of marriage)/Fam Leaves
January 6:  Holiday - Día de los Reyes Magos
January 7:  Day Trip to Ronda
January 14-15:  Overnight Trip to Córdoba y úbeda
January 24:  Last Day of Classes
January 25:  Final Exam
January 28:  Leave for Home
January 29:  Arrive at Home
January 30:  Winter Semester Begins

No comments:

Post a Comment