Thursday, May 16, 2013

Yoda Boy

Well, little guy, you're gone.

I actually remember saying to Joe on the ride home from getting you that I know you would die before me and I should protect my heart, but that I just could not.  You were so adorable from the first moment.


I knew the moment I saw you, that your name would be Yoda.  It wasn't really on"the list" but it is who you are and who you were.

When I took you from Joe, you snuggled, irritated, delighted, and amused me.
You made your way to my shoulder, rested innocently for a great while, and then made your way to my glasses.  You sweetly and adorably chewed my glasses while sitting on my shoulder.

Yes, you are a menace to certain things.

Rather, I guess, are no longer a menace to anything.

Dammmmm.

I cannot describe what happened to me when you came to our home.  I ALWAYS described myself as a non-fan of animals.  You came, and I turned into pet central.

I didn't even mind your baby spit or your teener tongue.

Not even a little.

It's all I got for tonight for playtime.

Blessings,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment