Sunday, October 5, 2014

On Blessings by God...

In the last several weeks, I have received the most amazing messages.

First, my therapist told me she saw me receive Grace during a day-long retreat she invited me to attend.

After that, people started contacting me in a variety of ways to tell me God told them to pray for me.  By the time I received the third message, I started to really pay attention.   That message came in person when I went to Something More in Clearwater.  The messenger told me that God wanted her to tell me that no matter how many people think I'm going to fail, or expect me to fail, or hope for me to fail, God has big plans for my best success.  

Then last week a man of God told me I have a unique and wonderful way of loving people.  Another man of God told me the Holy Spirit is pouring out of me.  A sister in Christ told me the Holy Spirit told her to pray for me.

Surprising things have been happening, from business successes to the healing of long-damaged relationships to the development of new friendships.  I have been blessed even in the court system.

Today's was probably one of the most amazing of the messages.  Joseph Prince - THE Joseph Prince of Christian ministry fame - contacted me and said God told him to contact me this morning when he was praying.  God wants me to know that He wants to bless me.  I'm letting something evil stand in the way.

There is an Adversary.  He is despised and hated by God.  And he is at work in my life.  One of my dearest friends "comforts" me by reminding me the Adversary never attacks those who are already lost.  No.  His focus is on those filled with the light of Christ.

I am not sure what the messages mean exactly or what I'm supposed to be doing.  I intend to try my best not to stand in the way of the Holy Spirit and to let myself be a conduit for God's work in the world.

In Christ,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment